Friday, December 17, 2010

Favorite Things--Day 17

school Christmas programs. Watch closely...the Santa is my John-John. If you listen closely you will hear him wish everyone a Merry Christmas at the end. Poor quality is due to a cheap recorder & inexperienced videographer. I've hinted to my hubby about the need for a video camera/camera/phone. He hinted last night that come August I may get my wish.

Okay, so I tried a lot to get it uploaded to my blog and youtube but was very unsuccessful. So in order to see the video you will have to check out facebook. I apologize because I know some of you aren't on facebook. I will try again later to see if I can get it to show up here. At this point, I've spent so much time on it I'm ready to throw my computer out the window, so for the sake of the computer I'll stick with facebook for today.

No comments: