- I got a Webkinz for V-day. It's a monkey and I really like him/her (I can't decide if it's a him or a her).
- Ashley's hand is on the mend (more on that later)
- I love Easter candy--more specifically black jelly beans. Evidently the love for them isn't what I think it should be as Walmart does not sell a bag of exclusively black jelly beans. By the time I had searched for them, I couldn't take it anymore and got a variety pack and picked out all the black ones by the time I got home.
- It snowed again this week and was 11 degrees this morning. I think this winter is the longest one yet and it isn't even March yet.
- I had great fun at a pool (no, it wasn't an outdoor pool--it's still winter remember?) last week with a new friend and her kids.
- I've started using our grocery and drugstore ads more. It's rather addicting.
- My two favorite shows are on...The Amazing Race and American Idol and I get to watch them both due to my fabulous DVR.
Monday, February 23, 2009
CLEANING! My house is cleaner than it has ever been and we aren't even expecting company. It's great. Not perfectly clean, but definitely cleaner that it has been. And I now have a plan! I love plans! And with cleaning the plan is much more fun than the actual cleaning--especially mopping Thursdays. I think I'm going to grow to despise Thursdays, so mopping may need to be a rotating day schedule. Here's what else has been happening: