Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Check out my friend's blog. (The link will highlight if you run your mouse over it. Not sure why it's not in a different color!) She's going to have a drawing to give away some of her beautiful handmade cards.
Monday, September 21, 2009
- you wear bug spray to take the dog out.
- you feel like you need to explain to people that "no, I don't have the chicken pox or any other disease. I've simply been mosquito food lately."
- when you enter your house, you all gather around the door and on the count of three, the door is opened the slightest bit and all six of you make a mad dash inside slamming the door behind you hoping not to smash any one's feet, fingers or head. Then you stand inside gasping for breath in search of the mosquitoes that managed to escape inside while you were busy stampeding one another.
- Benedryl cream and gel become your best friend--you don't leave home without them. (Did you know you are only suppose to apply it 4 times a day? ooops...)
- You are so convinced the buzzing sound of the mosquito is going to wake you up in the middle of the night that you begin hearing mosquitoes that aren't there.
- You keep asking yourself "Does frost kill mosquitoes? If so, Bring. It. On!"