1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. You may need to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged and to read your blog.
Okay, just to ease the suspense, if I know you and you have a blog and I know that you have a blog, then you can be fairly certain that by the end of this you will be named. Yes, I am fairly boring and don't know too many at this point in my life that have blogs. And I'm also assuming that tag backs are not allowed. Actually, I think I will add that rule: NO TAG BACKS ALLOWED. So all of you can relax now and read my random facts/habits about myself:
- Spaghetti is my favorite food.
- I watch American Idol. Some (like my husband) would say I'm a huge fan, but that may be stretching it a little. I didn't vote after every show last season!
- I used to stub my big toe all the time when I was a kid.
- I LOVE taking naps.
- I would LOVE for Joe to own a motorcycle.
- I think cookie dough tastes better than the cookies. (And I've never gotten salmonella poisoning!)
- I have a habit of putting dishes in the dishwasher before people are done with them. Not sure how many times my husband has asked me where his coffee cup went.
- I went up in a hot air balloon when I was in the 5th grade and it California (I think, not exactly sure how old I was. I'm doing good if I know how old I am now--34 BTW). It was very, very cool.
Okay, so I tag:
Joe H. (okay, I know you don't have one yet, but when you start it, you are it!)
And those are the only people that I know to tag that haven't already been mentioned in this game of tag (I think you can only be tagged by only one person, but then again, who makes up these rules?). If you are reading this and have a blog and I didn't tag you, then you need to 'fess up so I can tag you. If you don't 'fess up, I will find out later anyway and you will still get tagged. So anyway, you're it.