Saturday, October 18, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
As far as new dew in the mountains (Kristen) I think this is because the air is so dry there is no moisture to fall out of the air. I'm not sure why mountains tend to have a drier atmosphere. But this does explain why winter weather is drier.
I'm not sure I ever knew that cold air couldn't hold as much moisture as warm air...
I like Joe the plumber because he is completely all American. In the last 3 days he has gone from being an average guy in Ohio to a guy who now is holding his own press conferences in his front yard. He's got his own fan page on facebook and said that he wants to copyright his name. That is what is so great about America. In a matter of days, you can grasp the American dream and have most everyone know who you are, make some money and enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. He is living it up to the fullest. Hats off to you, Joe the plumber! Only in America!!!!
- Cleaned all the windows and screens on the house. Wow! do my trees cause dirt or what?!
- "winterized" the yard; aka raking and trimming. I also mowed the front yard. It was all I could manage. For some reason yard mowing is the one tasks that announces to all my kids "Now is the time to fight about all the stuff you've been wanting to fight about."
- Cleaned out my office. This may not sound like a big deal, but then you didn't see it before I cleaned it.
- Organized Nathan's baby pictures for his 1st year picture frame. It has a place for a picture a month. And, yes, it is difficult to remember which picture is from which month when he will be 3 next week.
- Cleaned out the laundry room and storage room that is connected to it.
- Cleaned out my refrigerator and figured out where all my tupperware was.
Also wanted to let you know that there is still time to answer the trivia question below. I won't post the answer until this evening. And I have another trivia question for you--this one isn't weather related. It is vocabulary. I know you can't wait! ;)