Saturday, July 7, 2007
Friday, July 6, 2007
Yeah! We now have a railing so no one is in danger of falling 15 ft to their demise.
We hang out up here A LOT!!!
My awesome red bathroom. Joe had to convince me that it would look right. I'm so glad he did. I love it now and so does he. He really wasn't into the pink theme.
Hmmmm......maybe that fourth bedroom would look good in lavender...
Thursday, July 5, 2007
- watching the fireflies come out over a field of corn (there must have been thousands)
- smelling the smells of farm life
- counting how many pick-up trucks you see with people riding in lawn chairs in the bed
- hearing John ask "Are those the real fireworks?" while the nearby people shot off bottle rockets
- knowing that you are going to have to wash the van because of all the dust from the gravel roads
- the warm heavy air that fills the midwest in the middle of the summer
- enjoying the fireworks because there is something in it for everyone--the gold ones (that look like rain according to Ashley) and the ones that make the big booms (Daddy's favorite)
Happy Birthday America! Truly the greatest country in this world!