Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Less Hours in the day

Okay, it is official. There are less hours in the day in the new state that we live in. There has to be because I get to the end of the day and the clock says that it is time to go to bed, but I look around and there is still about 20 items left on my to-do list--At least 3 hours worth of stuff. There used to be only 1 1/2 hours worth of stuff on my to-do list when the clock said it was time to go to bed. And so I have concluded that, for whatever reason, there are less hours in the day now. This is quite the bummer because now I don't get to watch Big Fat Loser on Tuesday nights (or is that The Biggest Loser?--Joe says I always get it wrong...I'm sure it is the latter because I can't imagine a TV station agreeing to the first title and honestly who would sign up for that!)

1 comment:

The Rosetto's said...

LOL! Big Fat Loser. There are less hours in the day. I seriously need about 8 more to finish what I need to get done.