Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The depth of my competitiveness

My husband added a blogroll to his blog (the Bullhorn). When I first glanced at it I was a little miffed that my blog was not at the top of his list. I am, afterall, his wife. Then I realized that blogger put them in order based on the most recently updated blog. So this post is solely for the purpose of being on top of his blogroll. Seriously, how lame is that..even after realizing how competitive it is, I am still, obviously posting. So now you truly know the depth of my competitiveness.

4 comments:

The Bullhorn said...

Honey, I know how competitive you are. How's this for an admission of mine: I just found out from Jim that he hasn't lost a game of Trivial Pursuit since high school. Everything in me wanted to challenge him to a game RIGHT NOW.

The Rosetto's said...

Well I am just upset cuz I am not included on that list!

Horn herd mom said...

I wondered how long it would take until you challenged him to a game. I almost challenged him for you--wifely pride and all...It should definitely be on when you return

Garden Girl said...

Can we telecon in on the game? Mike and I love to play ;) No, we're not competitive, uh uh, no way