- Lots of cups of homemade chocolate have gotten made and enjoyed around the dining room table.
- We've read The Best Christmas Pageant Ever together. It is one of my all time favorite Christmas stories. Thanks to Sara's teacher, we got to borrow the movie and watch it tonight.
- John and Ashley had their Christmas program at school this last week. Hopefully pictures will be forthcoming.
- All the kids participated in our church's version of "the Christmas pageant". Nathan managed to stay on stage the entire time, not knock over any microphones or burn the church down with the advent candles, and entertain everyone so I call it a success.
- Our tree is loaded with ornaments and memories of our kids. I am really starting to love our Christmas tree.
- We've watched our share of all the Christmas specials. We've been saving A Charlie Brown Christmas for this weekend.
- I've been so blessed by my "family" here who have come alongside and helped with the kids so much
- And I cannot say enough good things about my husband...working his job and doing mine all at the same time. Not sure how he's kept all the balls in the air the last few weeks. He's doing an AWESOME job though!
So that's what's been going on with the Horn herd. I hope to get some pictures posted soon. Wishing you all a snuggly, snowy weekend before Christmas!