Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year! I know I'm a day late, but I spent most of the first day of 2010 in my arm chair moaning. A big thank you to all who prayed for me concerning my surgery. It was more complicated then originally planned, but all is well and I'm recovering. The kids are celebrating Christmas with the Horn side while Joe and I catch up on movies and football games. I must say I wasn't sad to say goodbye to 2009. It is filled with some difficult memories. I'm definitely a different person entering into 2010 then I was when I entered 2009 and for that I'm grateful. My goal for this year is fairly simple (but probably not nearly as simple to obtain): be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. My God bless you generously this coming year!

No comments: