Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thankful--Day 10

I am so thankful for the incredible and beautiful creation that God has graciously given us to enjoy. I love, love, love to travel. I was so blessed to grow up in a family that took me to all the lower 48 states. I also had the privilege to go on a mission's trip in 2000 to Mozambique. I like to experience all the different foods and culture, but most of all I really love looking at God's creativity as it is on display across the entire world. I have a list of all the sites that I want to see...my own little bucket list. Today I added another one to it. I don't usually watch much morning TV, but due to my love of travel, I try to catch Matt Lauer's trips in November. The place he is today I would LOVE to go. It definitely makes the top 5 of my list...Jungfrau, Switzerland. It is beyond beautiful on TV. I can't imagine what it would be like in person.

No comments: