We have desperately needed new flooring in our hall and bedrooms for a long time. We have Nathan's room and the hall done (I should say Joe got those done since I contributed absolutely nothing to those projects). The goal for our weekend was to get our bedroom done. Because of the shake up of our schedule, that pretty much left Monday for that project.
Here is the before:
Pictures don't really do the grossness of this carpet justice.
We actually made a pretty good team. Joe ran the pressure hammer gun (I actually have no idea what he actual name of it is) and the rubber mallet. I unloaded the wood floor out of the boxes and laid them out on the floor. AND I ran the saw! Yes...I ran the saw. I got really good at it. We are almost done with our bedroom and then we just have John's room left.
Here is the lean, mean, floor laying team.....