Monday, September 29, 2014

My new favorite mug...

This is my new favorite mug....


It is from China.  It say "The Foreign Wife" on it. My sister in law Kristen (Joe's sister) happens to be the foreign wife.  "The Foreign Wife" is the name of the restaurant my brother in law James and his wife Kristen have recently opened in China. This mug is in my hand everyday reminding me to pray for James throughout the day.  He begins his chemo and radiation treatments today.  It will be a long few weeks for them and their three girls. The treatment will last until around Thanksgiving. Will you join me in praying for them today and through these weeks of treatment?

If you would like to follow their journey so you can pray more specifically, check out their blog at http://www.followthehes.blogspot.com.  If you live in the Indianapolis area and would like to help out with meals or anything else, there is a link to their care calendar on the blog.

No comments: