Thursday, October 27, 2016

The bathrooms?

So I am in the process of interviewing for a new job. (That whole process and how God has brought me to this point is for another post.). I came home on Monday from the first interview to the chatter of my beloved children.  It was fresh on their minds as their father had just shared with them what I was doing, and, of course, I was later than normal.  They wanted to know ALL about it, but the question from my youngest man child was most intriguing. "What were the bathrooms like" he inquired.  "What?" Was my clear response.  "What were the bathrooms like?" He pressed again.  Me...stumbling over my words as I was completely perplexed over the question "I have no idea.  I didn't use their bathroom" "Well, mom, you really need to check them out the next time.  I mean, if you end up working there, you could spend a lot of time in the bathroom and you don't want it to be gross."

He may have a point.....

No comments: