Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Where am I????

I fell asleep on the couch last night while I was watching TV. If you've read many of my posts you know that this is not unusual for me. I was watching House and it was almost over. They were just about to reveal the mysterious disease that this girl had. The last thing I remembered was them going to the commercial and me thinking to myself that I would go to bed as soon as I found out what was making the girl sick. As soon as the commercials started, I was out. I don't even remember what the first one was. What happened next was unusual for me. Joe walked in the front door of our new house (he had been at a meeting), I jumped to an immediate sitting position (I was laying down) and I could not for the life of me figure out where in the world I was. For awhile I thought I was dreaming, but then I realized that my heart doesn't usually beat this fast when I am dreaming. Then I thought I was in an apartment--for a brief moment I thought I was back in Dallas. Finally, my brain kicked in and I remembered where I had moved to. All of the moments after that are rather a blur. I think once I figured it out my brain went back to sleep. So hopefully tomorrow morning when I wake up I won't walk into my kitchen thinking it is the bathroom...

1 comment:

Garden Girl said...

It takes awhile. I was confused a few nights when we first moved here. The freezing temps in our bedroom soon reminded me though...

On a side note, I don't know what is so fascinating about House with his nasty disposition but we love it....