Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ashley's big day

I would like to say that I am really good under pressure; that I am one of those people that you can always count on to keep their cool no matter what the circumstance. As I said, I would like to be that way--the last few months have again shown me that I am truly not very good under pressure. I tend to freak out--especially if I'm tired. So Ashley must have her father's genes because she was absolutely AWESOME today when she was under pressure. By the time we left the hospital she had downed 4 popsicles and drank a whole container of grape juice. She was feeling great considering what she had just been through. And every time we have asked her to drink or eat a popsicles, she hasn't argued a bit even though I KNOW her throat must horribly hurt. She didn't even complain about it hurting until tonight and I think that was just because she was tired. So, here's to you Ashley, you truly are AWESOME under pressure. I'm so proud of you!



Ashley and her new friend Winston.
She loved her hat. In fact, probably the saddest moment of the day was when we lost it.


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Praise God for the good report. Way to go Ashley! I am trusting that things are going to be looking up for the Horn's.