Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Autumn

It has become a family tradition to do pictures in the leaves every year. Okay, it might not be a family tradition--I think it is just a mom tradition. I'm determined to do it every year. I've included this year's pictures. And, since I don't have a video camera, I thought you would like the commentary that went along with the pictures.
Okay, that was good. Ashley, why don't you try sitting up in the next one. And, even though we've never done it before, let's try to add Nathan to the picture this year. (After playing tug of war with Nathan, I decided the sidewalk chalk and blanket could be included this year as well). John, look at me please. Seriously, Ashley can you sit up.Nathan, please don't eat the chalk. Nathan, Nathan, I'm over here. Better Ashley, but I kind of meant your whole body, not just your head.


Okay, great new pose. Everything was great. John, I really need you to look at me and not the leaves.



Seriously, Nathan don't eat the chalk!

John the camera is up here!!!
(The pattern between Nathan eating chalk and John being fascinated by the leaves went on for several more shots, but I thought I'd spare you the agony of having to see them all.)
Okay, that is definitely a wrap. We will try again next year for the perfect picture.

3 comments:

The Rosetto's said...

next time try sticking a leaf to your forehead and maybe john will look at you. and take the chalk away from nathan with the promise eating it when pictures are done. cute pics!!

Kelly said...

They're all perfect; each one a memory!

Anna said...

I love Ashley in that last picture!! Too cute!