Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Nathan! (Okay Belated--it was Oct 28th)

I am so glad that Nathan probably won't remember his 2nd birthday--it really was quite a bummer. It started with a trip to the emergency for the croup. Then to treat the croup he had to eat applesauce with crushed up steroid pill in it. Now, I wouldn't even want to do that on a normal day--let alone my birthday. So then he comes home and I'm so wiped out that I didn't even remember to get the poor kid birthday candles for the cake that his daddy had so graciously made for him because I had been gone the day before. However, since Daddy made the cake it split three ways so it kind of looked like an earthquake had occurred. (I actually think it was caused by over beating) Fortunately, that doesn't effect the taste and it was delicious. And the spider man pajamas from Grandpa and Grandma Horn pretty much kept him happy all day. So Happy 2nd Birthday to you Nathan. Here's hoping that it was the worst day of your next year of life.

















1 comment:

Anna said...

Aw, happy birthday, Nathan! Hope it IS your worst ever! :)