Monday, December 24, 2007

December pics

Okay, before I even begin on this post, I need to say that I think I misspelled niece in my last post. Is it "i" before "e" except after "c" or "i" before "e" except before "c"? I'm pretty sure it is the former which means I misspelled it in my title. I could go change it, but it's Christmas eve and I'm being lazy, so I will just let you know that I know I messed it up.

I finally got some pictures off my camera. This isn't all of them, but it will give you a flavor.

The gang with their favorite food--pizza!
I can't remember what they were doing--checking out the first snow? looking for birds or squirrels? waiting for Daddy to come home? saying goodbye to Daddy? This is a fairly favorite pose for them all.

My spiderboys

The boys sporting their new Christmas robes from Grandpa & Grandma Snow




No comments: