Friday, December 28, 2007

Random Thoughts

Nathan thinks that the new lawn mower we got him for Christmas is a vacuum.

Our DVD player caught fire on Christmas eve. Seriously, there was smoke and everything.

You may wonder, how does she ever was Nathan's blanket if he is that close with it. I just tell him it's time to take a bath--it's the only thing he likes better.

I was vaccum sealing leftovers from Christmas and accidently put the ham in the eggroll bag and the eggrolls in the ham bag. That could be interesting in a few months.

Christmas is over at our house. Everything is boxed away and I finally choose organization over frugality. It has become a tradition at our house--every year after Christmas we visit the store and they have all the Christmas decoration organization stuff on sale. And Joe always says, "I think we should get some of that stuff (ornament boxes, wreath box, etc.). Then I always say "Our boxes and trash bag (for the wreath) works fine. Those are expensive we don't need it." Well, this year we were at Target, and I finally said, what the hey, go for it and get what we need. I think we threw out 2 huge boxes, lots of smaller ones, an abundance of waaaaay over used tissue paper for ornament protection and now I have lots more room for other storage. Yeah Joe!!!! As always, I'm not really sure why I don't listen to him more often.

I froze 3 bags of left over pecan pie muffins to take to my parents. I got two of the bags out this morning and I just got the third bag out because the kids and I are probably going to finish off one of them before we leave. Very yummy....

I am going to be an aunt 3 times over next year. Actually, one of them may arrive yet this year. She's due on the 31st. The next one is due in April and then my sister is due in June. Believe it or not, her three will be closer together than my oldest three. Is that possible????

My computer is near death I fear. We actually looked at new ones the other day, but they all have Vista and, from everything I've heard, I am more paranoid about Vista than I am excited about possibly getting a new computer. Now that is really paranoid!

1 comment:

Garden Girl said...

Random comments...

I want the pecan muffin recipe.

Wow! Closer? You (Snow?) women are the bomb!

We have Vista and I like it. No problems here.