Sunday, March 16, 2008

this ones for you Horn herd...

Nathan, for some reason, has decided that he doesn't like to have the van parked in the garage. I think it is because he has limited access to it when it is in the garage. You see, Nathan has developed quite a liking to cars and driving them. Anyway, I was parking the van in the garage and Nathan started shouting that he didn't want the van in the garage. And so, I gave him the same response I gave him the other night--"We have to park it in the garage. This is where the van goes night-night." I know--real clever huh! My kids weren't that impressed either. In fact, both times I said it they about rolled out of their seats laughing at me. And they kept telling me that I needed to post it on the blog. So kids, this post is for you...

No comments: