Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm procrastinating. I have a ton of things to do this morning, so I decided to post. We've been playing in the dirt this week. Joe dug out two bushes for me earlier this week so I had to find replacements for them. We also discovered a flower bed that I didn't know existed. We had this big mound of dirt--actually Joe thinks it is where the previous owners dumped their ash from the fireplace. In any case, under the mound was stone edging for a flower bed. I've also enjoyed discovering all the flowers that are coming up in my yard. We moved in August so I'm not even sure what all is planted. Now if I can just keep the rabbits from eating everything. Hopefully, I get some pictures posted soon. Well, enough procrastinating--I hear Nathan searching in the kitchen for food.

No comments: