Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another bit of big news!!!

Yes, I know I haven't posted much lately and I don't really have any excuses except pure summer laziness. Oh, and I've kind of gotten into a book. I've started the Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers (up to now I'd never read her before). I'm about three-fourths of the way through the first book and I've got the next two checked out of the library for some vacation reading. If I don't read them then I'm not sure when I'll read them as after vacation all four of my kids will be back home. Oh, I guess I skipped that part--my kids have been visiting Grandpa and Grandma Snow's over the last week and a half--two at a time. It's been fun both for us and Grandpa and Grandma.

Anyway, on to the big news, as I type my sister is at the hospital getting ready to have her third child. It's presumably a boy--at least that is what the ultrasound technician proclaimed. So I'm awaiting a phone call and trying to think if there is anyway I can finagle a way to get to Georgia during my vacation to see my new nephew (or possibly niece). Well, Ashley and John are wanting to play a game of Spiderman Operation so I'm off to the O.R....

2 comments:

Kendra said...

The Mark of the Lion series is amazing Karen! I have them and absolutely love them! I also got my mom and sister to read them and they love them too! Francine Rivers has an amazing gift!

Garden Girl said...

I love, love, love that series. Enjoy!