Monday, July 28, 2008

What in the world have I been up to?

VBS stuff

Catching up with old friends

Catepillar Power Parade--the kids had a blast!
Froze 16 quart of sweet corn this afternoon. Sara was a power shucker!


I got a new shower curtain. This is a really big deal because it isn't white! You have to understand that between seminary and ministry jobs, decorations in my house get consistently pushed to the bottom of the budget--especially bathroom decorations. When we moved in here I got cool red towels for our bathroom (since we hadn't bought towels in 12 years) and picked out a shower curtain that I really liked to go with them. So then I proceeded to wait for the curtain to go on sale. And wait, and wait, and wait, and wait and wait....you get the idea. So today while we were shopping and I was checking to see if it was on sale--Joe grabbed and said that he was getting it for me. Yeah! I took a picture but I don't think it did it justice so you will just have to come to my house and see it.



I chopped my hair off.

I've started wearing eyeliner. (It's not on in the picture). I figured now that I'm 35, I'm probably mature enough to wear eyeliner.

Did I mention I was getting ready for VBS? It's next week.

We got a bike trailer for our bike so the first thing on the agenda with the kids in the morning is a bike ride.

1 comment:

Garden Girl said...

Like the hair!

Is home frozen sweet corn better than the bags you can get from the grocer? I barley remember it being good growing up but then that was ND sweet corn...

Yea for the bike trailer! If only Luke could ride without training wheels we'd go for more too!

Loved seeing you! Enjoy the Multiply Pot *wink*wink*

Praying for you VBS next week!