Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It was a good day.

I've felt like I've been aging all year. Not old--I know I'm not old yet and I honestly don't think I'll ever feel "old". But I've just felt myself aging--gray hair (I found one on my arm two days ago), wrinkles, aches I've never had before. You get the idea. Today I realized it was all in my head. I was at a function without my kids this morning and met a couple for the first time. He asked me "So do you have any children yet?" Yes!!!! I must look at least somewhat newly married! And it was even more gratifying watching their eyes pop when I proudly announced that yes, indeed, I do have children--4 actually. It was a good day.

1 comment:

The Rosetto's said...

It's always nice when someone mistakes you for being way younger than you really are. It hasn't happened to me recently. Maybe I should go visit the nursing home!