Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nathan and an egg

Have you ever noticed that when you don't want an egg to break you always have to treat it like the most fragile thing ever created and when you do want it to break you think they've added cement to the egg? At breakfast I'm always afraid that even if I breathe on it that it will break the yoke and my husband's eggs' over easy will be forever ruined. However, when I place an egg in something like cookies or pancakes I feel as though I'm going to have to take an axe to it to get it to break up. I think my Nathan is related to eggs. Whenever I don't want him to go potty, he has to go right now (Walmart, in the car, at nap time!) and whenever I do want him to go you would think I had told him that I was going to sell all his toys on ebay (oh, the wailing!). Oh well, at least he likes to wear pants now! One thing at a time...

1 comment:

thehes said...

one of my friends (who has five kids 5 & under) used her kids' old (too-small) diapers to convert into a potty-on-the-spot. she put the diaper in the bottom of a plastic basin for "gotta go" moments in the car. so now you can pullover on the way to walmart...

GOOD LUCK!!

and hey, Nathan won't pee, Lydia won't eat...i sense a real comradarie across the miles...