Saturday, September 6, 2008

the next DaVinci

Not sure how closely you looked at the pictures of the kids' painting for Joe's birthday. I missed something on one of them that I think you probably missed as well. All my kids have written their names backwards when they begin writing. John has not failed to live up to this reputation. However, he has added a level of difficulty to it. He not only writes his name backwards, he writes the mirror image of his name. We didn't teach him how to do it. It just comes naturally. According to Joe (who knows all such things) DaVinci used to write like this too. Ahh, our next DaVinci....you have to admit that it takes some talent.
(I cropped the picture and rotated it so that you could see it too)

1 comment:

Kim and Mike said...

I did notice it, but I thought that maybe you had flipped the picture or something. I love the paintings!