Friday, March 20, 2009

His two loves


Nathan decided to combine his two favorite activities yesterday--singing and tinker toys. He discovered that you could make a microphone out of his tinker toys and was in stage heaven the rest of the day. Although I do think I need to teach him some more songs--30 renditions of jungle bells and I don't think my dog is cute (his first composition) got kind of old on my ears. Gotta love the cheesy grin--it happens with all three year olds when you pull out a camera (at least all my three year olds did it!)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Why is it that their made up songs are always so unflattering? "My dog isn't cute", "My boogies are sticky", "My momma stinks"...well, maybe that last one is just in my house, but it comes out at the most inopportune times!

Sparrow Wing said...

I <3 tinker toys!