Thursday, August 20, 2009

Glimpses of the first week of school

John: Guess where we ate lunch? In the gym! It was great. (ahhh, simple pleasures)

Ashley: I made a new friend; her name is Abby.

Sara: During our free time at school we get to solve a mystery and you get to help if you want.

John: We had three recesses today. I don't know if we get three everyday or not, but it doesn't really matter. I like being in class. sigh...I love school.

Ashley: We got to sit on our desks to learn math today.

Sara: We played this great word game called Sparkle and I won twice! (I would so explain this game to you right now if I actually understood the rules)

Nathan: I love you Mommy (I've been getting a lot of I love you mommies this week. Nathan (or maybe I should say superman since he's been superman all week) and Sophie have also become very tight friends this week)

No comments: