Wednesday, January 20, 2010

instead of blogging...

What I've been doing instead of blogging:

  • unloading a dishwasher full of dirty dishes. I didn't realize it until I was halfway done because I was multi-tasking. I'll have some surprises waiting for me later today I'm sure.
  • playing batgirl with my mighty batman (Nathan)
  • coughing. I've never had bronchitis before and would like to never have it again.
  • laundry and dishes. I know these are kind of a given, but, seriously, it never ends!
  • spending time dealing with car repairs. Okay, this is more Joe then me, but both vehicles are kind of on the fritz right now. Nothing serious...just really annoying.
  • enjoying some early Valentine's day romance from my husband...roses and blowpops yesterday. Yes, blowpops...I like them.
  • celebrating with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law over the birth of their new daughter...Jane Lillian Horn. I can't wait to meet her.
  • praying for the people of Haiti. It's breaking my heart. I can't watch anymore news shows about the orphans or I might just take a plane and get them myself.
  • helping Sara get a new "do". Pictures will be forthcoming.
  • celebrating John's birthday. Again, pictures will be posted...I promise.
  • and now it is time to work on some AWANA verses.

No comments: