- As you can see, Sara is sporting some new metal in her mouth. They are just on the first four teeth.
- We have the great honor and joy of hosting my sister-in-law (Joe's sister), her husband and little girl last week along with my father & mother - in-law. It had been close to two years since we had seen Kristen. China's a long way away so we absolutely love the times we get to see them. So we are all excited to head to Indiana in a couple of weeks to see them again.
- Okay, we got the census form in the mail to fill out, but I noticed (maybe it is the accountant in me) that you are suppose to fill it out as of April 1st. Since it isn't April 1 yet I haven't filled it out. Then I get a postcard in the mail requesting that if I haven't filled it out yet, that I needed to get it done. So mr. government, which is it? Do you want it now or as of April 1????
- So very gorgeous outside....
- My sinus infection finally overtook me and I went to the doctor. I got the heavy duty antibiotics this time. It could have something to do with the fact that I'd been sick for a month before I went. I think everyone at church is thankful. I'm not sure how many "You sounded horrible"s I got. Sorry, didn't realize it was that bad...
- I got my haircut and no, I haven't taken a picture of it yet. If you knew me in Dallas, think short like that. It is very similar to the blue bonnet picture (if you've seen that). If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just think shockingly short compared to what it was. I had to go get the hair putty. Yea! It is so easy again!
- Ashley's birthday was yesterday. It was a wonderful day!
- Parenting can be really hard sometimes. I guess I should say most of the time. But occassionally you have those really difficult days where you know that the consequences your child is facing for a poor decision is really the best for the child. The consequences are so necessary that you talk to a school teacher to make sure that they will be enforced. However, it is still so heartbreaking to see them deal with it and you end up crying at home for them while they suffer with it at school. Yep, I had one of those days recently.
- spaghetti for supper...yum! My favorite!!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Wow, it's been awhile. I got all caught up in spring and have forgotten to update everyone on life. So here goes...