Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Thursday...

  • So cute...John lost another tooth and now has that absolutely adorable look where he is missing both front teeth. Pictures will be forthcoming...
  • Music to my ears...Sara asked me last night what the weather was going to be like today because she was laying out her clothes. And, y'all, I hadn't even asked her to do that! Yeah, maturity!!
  • First time ever...I bought an air filter for the mower. And, if I can find some motor oil in the garage, I may actually install it. I know, I don't get why you have to soak it in motor oil either. But according to the expert (Joe) and the packaging that's what you do. I just do what I'm told.
  • The first goal...I've met it! I hit the 20 pounds lost mark today. I don't think that is too bad for 3 months. I'm about 10 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. We won't mention that Nathan turns 5 soon...
  • What to do....with the jalapenos that are laying on my counter. They are begging to be stuffed with cream cheese and deep fried. But that won't really help me meet my second goal. I'd have to run a lot more and we all know how I feel about running.
  • The never ending chore....off to do some of it again. I'm convinced someone fertilized the laundry room.

3 comments:

Garden Girl said...

Pickle those jalapenos! :) They'll last for a long time and are so yummy on top of chili. And, it's low fat (well, probably not the chili....)

The Bullhorn said...

I was thinking just go ahead and stuff them and roll them in sausage and bread crumbs now, but freeze them for the Super Bowl.

And it's Thursday, so what, no mopping? :)

Horn herd mom said...

Actually, I did mop yesterday. Shocker, I know.