Wednesday, December 28, 2011

my strong will power

So I am sitting here in my PJs at 8:15 this morning enjoying my grapefruit. I don't really need to be anywhere today so I'm thinking about just staying in them. They are comfortable and warm...both a priority for Christmas break. I was thinking through my accomplishments of the last week or so and there is one accomplishment that stands out above and beyond the rest. On Monday I didn't eat one cookie! This was quite an accomplishment since over the last month I have lost track of how many dozens of cookies I have made. We are (well, were...I disposed of them this morning) completely surrounded by cookies. So the fact that I didn't have one on Monday is HUGE. I'm sure it was all will power on my part that kept me from the cookies. I am sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I wasn't home most of the day. Nope....definitely my strong will power...

No comments: