Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sights and Sounds...Santa

Santa, Bass Pro Shop, Christmas lights, Christmas music, ohs & aws...these were the sights and sounds around here last night. We visited Santa Clause at Bass Pro Shop's Santa's Wonderland last night and had an AWESOME time. I highly recommend it to anyone who lives near us or a Bass Pro. So easy and a free picture.... Even Sara, who decided that she was too old to sit on Santa's lap, thought it was cool. I loved the kid in front of us who had to be at least 9. He presented his written list to Santa and the two of them had a very serious discussion. Reminded me of Ralphie from A Christmas Story...wonder if a Red Rider BeeBee Gun was on his list. On my kids' list...a wrist watch, a Colts helmet and Colts pants, a scooter, gum that will fill our house (any guesses on that one??!!). After Santa we headed over to a nearby Christmas light display that amazes me each year. Quote of the night came from one of my boys. In looking at one of the dinosaurs, I commented.."I wonder how they did that." My son responded "Well, I think they take a wire and attach lights to it. Then they plug the wire in." Thanks son...

No comments: