Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Status updates

I have been taking a break from Facebook recently. Well, I've been checking in occasionally in the evenings, but for the most part I've been good. I thought I would share some of my status updates that I haven't posted lately....

  • A child up with a nightmare at 3:15am and staying awake until 6am which happens to be the time I need to take my shower makes for a very. tired. momma.
  • Joe had to hide the oatmeal cookies I made yesterday because if I know where they are the likelihood that there will be any left at the end of the day is very small.
  • My girls have grown at least 1/2 inch in the last 3 months. We measured them this morning.
  • I LOVED working in the flower beds at church and home on Saturday. However, I was so stiff the next day I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get out of bed.
  • Babies make me smile.
  • Kindergarteners can be amazingly mean at times.
  • I think I will count how many times I say "no" today because that is just what you tend to do when you are hanging out with a 2 year old, 3 year old and 19 month old all day. I'll count my "good job"s as well and see if they balance out.
  • We are thinking of sending the girls to camp next summer. I have gotten so excited just reading the websites!!!
  • Loved Colton Dixon on American Idol last night!

No comments: