- Right now I am outside enjoying a beautiful September day with my daycare kids. They make me smile as I watch them run through the grass with the wind blowing their hair.
- Ashley has her first speech team practice today. I can't tell you how excited she was.
- Sara has her first swim team practice this evening. Not being one to excited, it is not surprising that she is much more nervous than excited.
- John got his first set of braces this morning. Joe took him, so I can't wait to see him when he get home.
- It is picture day for the girls and I remembered!
- Mosquitos are back from their summer vacations. Poor Nathan got bit on the cheek last night.
- I have discovered a new app called StumbleUpon. I love it. Discovered a way to get my silver ring untarnished.
- It is about fall and that means pumpkin spice lattes hitch I happen to love...one of my favorite drinks. I "stumbled upon" a homemade recipe for them that I can't wait to try. I will share if it turns out as good as it looks.
- My face is peeling and itchy and no, I am not trying a new beauty treatment. I sat outside on Saturday cheering my boys on in football. I had sunglasses and a hat on, but unfortunately that doesn't prevent sunburn on your lips and chin.
- I am still a Colts fan, but it is really hard not to cheer on the Broncos as well. Wow, did Peyton look great on Sunday night! He is truly a master at quarterback.
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Thoughts for today
I don't have anything significant to post about, but in effort to keep up with my family journal I thought I would share what is happening here today.