Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sara Swimming

We are been "underwater" the last couple of months with all the kids' activities.  I feel like I am finally "getting my head above the water" as football and speech are over.  Sara joined the local swim team this fall.  I am so super proud of her.  It was a steep, steep learning curve for her.  She went from recreational swimming to swimming over a mile during her practice in the first week.  It was so tough for her and she stuck with it.  She has now settled in and is enjoying it.  Here are some pictures from her first meet.  She has another one mid-December and we are both super excited to see how much her times improve from the first one.  (I will try to get my settings right for the next swim meet!)

The blurry one jumping in is Sara



No comments: