Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring is coming

I spent pretty much the entire weekend either in my bed or on the couch except when I ventured out on Saturday morning to get the diagnosis of strep throat from the doctor.  So when the penicillin finally kicked in and I saw the sun shining this afternoon, I decided that I needed to get out of the house.  So we all went for a very mild hike in the woods.  With the warmth of the sun, I think I expected a lush, green woods to walk in.  So I was a little disappointed to find that the woods still looked overwhelmed by winter.  However, ever now and then you would step over a hill or glance across a valley and see glimpses of spring.  I took my camera to have a little fun.



Even though I am ready for spring, I still find that there is something beautiful about winter.







No comments: