Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Speech Districts 2014

Ashley and John both are participating in speech this year.  I am a huge fan of speech because I think it teaches and helps kids speak in front of a group of people.  It really helps their confidence.  Plus, my kids that participate LOVE it!  John did a solo performance this year.  Our family rule is that the first year you participate in speech or any type of solo and ensemble type of competition, you do a solo.  If you do a solo, you truly know what you are capable of doing.  You don't have any other variables.  So John did a solo.  Ashley did a solo and a duet this year. 

My battery died out on John's solo.  Yes....mom fail.  I wasn't even working the week they had the competition so I can't use the excuse that I didn't have time to check it.  So that is why there are two videos for John.  I am also posting Ashley's solo.  I didn't get to see her duet as it was at the same time as John's solo.  Joe recorded her duet and I smartly uploaded it from his phone to my YouTube account only to then realize that I posted a video of the dog instead.  So the duet with get posted at a later time...








No comments: