Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Isn't Vacation Great?!

Even though I am technically on vacation I figured I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get some much needed cleaning done on my house. And I have to say it is absolutely amazing how much I can accomplish by myself. Not to be boasting or anything, but if I detailed it out you would see how great multi-tasking is when there are no children around. Wow is the only word I know to describe it. Anyway, for those of you who frequent my blog regularly I thought you would be interested to know that I found another stuffed Winnie the Pooh this morning. Yep, that makes 7. So evidently the 6 that I found a couple of weeks ago were not enough for this family. I have a problem though--this Winnie the Pooh is looking very cute to me and I don't want to get rid of him even though I kept 3 of the last 6 that I found. (This is probably how we ended up with 7 to begin with.) And so this afternoon I will have to make the decision as to whether or not Winnie the Pooh stays or goes. I know, I know--what a wonderful blessing for that to be the biggest decision I have to make all afternoon. Isn't vacation great?!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Save Winnie the Pooh!