Friday, July 20, 2007

Did you know...

I've been trying to clean our house and keep it clean for the wonderful people who want to buy it. Did you know...

  • that it takes Nathan exactly 10.2 seconds to touch my upstairs glass door after I've cleaned it. I've tested it several times and it is always the same amount of time
  • that cheerios and popcorn grow underneath couches
  • that you can mop your kitchen floor 3 times a day and, if you have four children, it can still look funky when you go to bed
  • that my children are doing an amazing job helping keep their rooms clean. It may help that 95% of their toys are packed.
  • that in a 4 story home you can start dusting in the attic, dust everything all the way to basement and by the time you are finished the attic is dusty again
  • that in order to keep all my dishes clean, I average running my dishwasher 2.3 times a day
  • that in order to keep my clothes, towels, sheets, and everything else cotton or polyester in the house clean, I average 2 loads of laundry a day
  • that it also takes Nathan exactly 10.2 seconds to touch my front glass porch door after I've cleaned it
  • that lemon oil makes a great cheap varnish--you wouldn't believe the shine; it also makes for a great floor to fall on when you are running circles around the dining room table

1 comment:

Garden Girl said...

No, I did not know but I sure can imagine!!!!!!

May God bless you as you keep your house clean. Please feel free to swing by if you need to get out of the house for potential buyers. My house, however, will be no where as clean as yours!