Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Question of the day

We've been painting trim and any other exterior paint that we have outside. Our buyer is using an FHA loan and so we are trying to get ahead of the game and get all our peeling paint to look non-peeling. And so, I pose to you, my question of the day..... If there is an unsupervised open can of paint sitting in the middle of the yard, how long does it take a 22 month old to discover it? (I wish I had a picture for you, but, alas, I was caught up in the moment and he immediately got sprayed off. I do have a picture which I may share later in which he looks like he has a black eye because he smeared dirt all over his face. This was combined with some of the paint so he definitely looked great. Honestly I'm not sure a picture could do it justice. Yes, it was an interesting morning.)

No comments: