Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Note the tracker at the side

Okay, so I've decided to track the weight progress on my blog. If you've ever looked at Joe's website (You should check out The Bullhorn if you haven't yet) you will notice one fairly significant difference between Joe & I's tracking system--I will not be providing you with my goal weight. I will let you live under the illusion of what I weigh if somehow you think it is significantly less than what it is.

I also will accept the challenge that my dear husband has handed me--who will lose the most? Now, he wants to do it based on percentages. Since I am sleep deprived, I almost included that on my tracking system. Then I suddenly realized that most of you can probably do math!! So we will just keep you updated as to who the current leader is.

I would like to make one note to the competition. This competition was originally his idea. I would also like to note that every other time we have lost weight I have lost more than he has. Sooooo, I tried to be nice and decline the invitation, but he insisted so let the competition begin.

PS He found a battery so I will weigh in tomorrow morning on schedule!!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love Weight Watchers, karen! LOVE it! That's how I lost the majority of my baby weight. you can do it!! (although, I think you look great now! :)) I have tons of recipes if you're ever looking for a new WW one to try!

The Rosetto's said...

Glad he found that battery for you. I hope no one ends up crying in this competition! GOOD LUCK!

Garden Girl said...

Woo hoo, Karen! WTG!