Monday, March 10, 2008

Sara's new hole

So Sara's next tooth hasn't come out yet so I decided I should go ahead and get a picture of the most recent one lost. Okay, I'll be honest, I forgot about it and then the other day when I was taking pictures of the girls' new haircuts Sara asked me if I was going to take a picture of her new hole. So here it is. It took me awhile to actually post it this evening because I was playing with a new toy that I can now play with since I have a new computer--Photobucket. Let me just say that I could make this picture look pretty interesting--maybe freaky would be a better word. Anyway, I thought you might actually like a picture of reality rather than modern art so I just settled on a nice silver frame. I'm going to have to take some more pictures just so I can do a slideshow!

No comments: