Monday, March 10, 2008

He's a smart one!

So this is my official first post on my new computer and I'll write more about that tomorrow. I have some pictures that I need to include.

Anyway, the other day I was paying bills in my office and Nathan mentioned to me that he was hungry. And it was getting pretty close to lunch time. I promised him that I feed him as soon as I finished up. Then he disappeared and I got preoccupied with Quicken. About five minutes later I found him in the kitchen. Evidently he didn't believe me and decided he needed to take care of it himself.


3 comments:

Garden Girl said...

I love it! Just glad he didn't turn on the stove - whew!

Alissa said...

This story has made me laugh for days. LOVE IT. The photo is absolutely priceless - he is SO proud of himself. It's like watching Steven grow up all over again. Wowza.

Horn herd mom said...

Joe says you have NO IDEA how right you are Alissa... Oh the stories could go on forever....