Thursday, April 10, 2008

Music miscellany

Well, I can't let the evening pass without commenting on my surprise of American Idol's results tonight. But I won't dwell on it long because I know that many of you reading would have no idea what I'm even talking about. I was pleased that they added the name Jesus back into Shout to the Lord when they sang it tonight.

While I'm on the topic of music I can't resist commenting on my husband's recent music post concerning the The New Kids on the Block. Now from his post you may gather that he doesn't exactly portray himself as much of a fan. However, based on a conversation that I had with him, I differ with that portrayal. When I was talking to him the other night, he was filled with facts that only a somewhat devoted fan would know. Now, in all fairness, he did defend himself and try to pass it off on his "semi-photographic" memory and the fact that he had just read this article on cnn.com. But I'm fairly certain we have a closet New Kids fan living at my house. Who knows, honey, maybe they'll make a guest appearance on American Idol during their reunion tour.

1 comment:

The Rosetto's said...

I was so mad last night! GRR!!

As for Joe being a big NKOTB fan, he did blush when I asked him about it the other night! ;)