Thursday, April 10, 2008

My opinion

Joe just returned home and is snacking on Kipper snacks. This is his new favorite snack and I've discovered that it is one of the very few things that the smell makes me want to vomit. For those of you who don't know, this is canned smoked herring. It pretty much smells like rotted cat food. So we are learning how to live together with his new "treat" as he calls it. I'm trying hard to be the sacrificial wife, but I fear one of us may end up in the basement every time snack time rolls around.

I've completely digressed from what I originally intended to post. I am usually a very decisive person. I typically know immediately what I like. For some reason this has not been the case with my blog layout. I liked the sunflower, but found it very distracting. And so we'll try out the stripes for awhile and see if my favorable opinion to them wavers in any way in the next few days. One opinion that will absolutely not waver--what I think of Kipper snacks. I'm going to have to get a clip for my nose...

2 comments:

The Rosetto's said...

Why on earth would anyone eat that stuff???

As for the layout, it is nice though it reminds me of pregnancy. LOL!

The Bullhorn said...

As a matter of fact, they are quite delicious and high in Omega-3 oils, so they have the added benefit of being heart-healthy. Gotta do something about the fishy odor though, which I admit can be pretty strong...