Wednesday, May 7, 2008

my running wheel...

Nathan wants a new toy--he wants a running wheel like Fluffy has. At first I laughed, but then I really got to wondering--maybe there would be a market for something like this. It would help a two year old run off extra energy in the winter. Then I realized that it already exists. I was on one this morning actually--we call it a treadmill. I'm not sure how many times I've commented on how weird it is that Fluffy enjoys running on a wheel and going no where. Well, maybe I should take the log out of my own eye first before I start judging the poor hamster...

1 comment:

Kim said...

I actually saw an inflatable wheel like you're describing for toddlers. It caught my attention because I thought Luke would enjoy it. It didn't take me long to pass it up, though.