Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My new breed of plant

Yes, I'm still alive. I survived my most recent birthday. It was actually really good. I was going to attempt to catch you up on what has been going on, but not sure that I even remember everything that has been going on. So I will start with what I remember.

On Monday I planted 4 tomato plants, 4 green pepper plants, 2 banana pepper plants, 6 broccoli plants, 6 strawberry plants, and too many impatiens to count. I have replanted 3 broccoli plants, 4 pepper plants and too many impatiens to count. What would cause me to have to replant them you may ask--squirrels? rabbits? wind? rain? Nope. My two year old. I think I'm going to start a new variety of plant--one that can withstand a two year old yanking it out of the ground. If a plant can survive that, I think it can pretty much survive anything.

No comments: