Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's a good thing it's Thursday....

and there is only one more day of VBS. Evidence of this:
  • I forgot to eat lunch. Joe reminded me but I was so tired I took a nap first and then forgot.
  • I cut my finger with a knife and probably should have gotten stitches. It bleeds every time I take the bandaid off. Does that mean it needs stitches? Joe would probably tell me it just means that I need to leave the bandaid on (BTW, he's not home this evening or I would have consulted him. He is the ER expert in our house.) All I was trying to do was open a bag of frozen chicken.
  • I left my wallet in the van when I went to the grocery store. I had my purse but forgot the wallet. Still not sure how that happened...
  • I forgot to feed the kids supper. In all fairness they had a snack around 4pm--frozen pizza which used to fill them up enough to be called supper. But since there are four of them and the pizza was small I think technically it was a snack.
  • My feet hurt. That probably would have been preventable but I really enjoy wearing my flip flops rather than my tennis shoes.

And now my finger is bleeding again because I'm typing with it. I'm glad tomorrow's Friday!

No comments: